Saturday, February 21, 2009

Super Savings Saturday: Shoppers Triple Coupons Again!

My Super Savings Saturday post is a little late, since I didn't get any great deals this week until today. This morning, however, I did one of my best triple coupon runs, getting $45 worth of groceries for $8.

This time Shoppers was tripling coupons up to $.50 and doubling coupons up to $1.00. Always read the fine print on these triple coupon deals; the details and policies can vary each time a store does it.

Here's what I got:



My best deals were the following:

*French's Worcestershire sauce - $1.49 - $.50/1 coupon (tripled) = Free!
*Quaker Mini Rice cakes - $1.89 - $1.00/1 coupon (doubled) = Free!
*Dannon Activia Yogurt - $2.00 (sale) - $1.00/1 coupon (doubled) = Free!
* Reece's Whips - $.79 - $1.00/2 coupon (doubled) = Free!
* Starkist Gourmet Seas Tuna - $1.99 - $1.00/1 coupon (doubled) = Free!
* Mentos Gum - $1.50 - $1.00/1 coupon (doubled) = Free!

This Shoppers coupon promotion is running for a whole week, so I might actually look through my coupons and see if it would be worth making another trip. To see more deals and coupon matchups for this promotion, check here and here.

I also stopped at Target for some goldfish crackers for $.79 (see Money Saving Mom's post here), and I picked up some more Valentine window stickers and a play tiara for my daughter for about $.25 each. They were clearing out the dollar section, and most of the stuff was 50% off. If there's anything I like better than the Target dollar section it is definitely the Target $.50 section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!