Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

The best deals for the week . . . from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Memorial Deal Weekend deals - good through today only:

You can get free shipping with no minimum at Landsend.com, using promotion code MEMORIALDAY and pin 00002958. Select summer favorites, including swim suits and shorts are also 30% off, which also applies to the Landsend shop at Sears stores.

Gymboree has an extra 20% off sale items going on through today, as well the ability to earn $25 in "Gymbucks" with a $50 purchase. If you got any Gymboree coupons in the mail, this would be the perfect time to use them. I went to my local Gymoree outlet on Saturday morning and found some really cheap sale items, such as shirts for $3.99 and dresses for $9.99. You can earn Gymbucks at Gymboree outlets too, but you cannot use Gymboree coupons.

Other deals:

A lot of the good Kraft coupons are still up on coupons.com. There are also a few new coupons of note, including $1.50 off Tazo tea (my sister loves that stuff), $1.50 off Starbucks coffee, and $.45 off six Yoplait yogurts (if you double that and combine with a sale, it's almost like getting 2 free yogurts!). (You can print all these coupons from the coupons.com widget on my sidebar. Just click "see all coupons.)

If you like to buy organic products, go here to print coupons from Organic Valley. These expire 30 days from the day you print them, so don't print them until you think you'll use them soon.

And for my local readers:

At my local Giant store yesterday, I found a cart full of "Cottontails" diapers for 50% off! I got a box of 84 size 3 diapers for $8.99, which works out to $.10/diaper, beating my usual Walmart price. I've never tried this particular brand of diapers, but for that price I thought they were worth a try! I don't know if this is available at any other stores; please let me know if you find them at your store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!