Friday, June 26, 2009

My Vacation

As I've mentioned a few times lately, we're leaving for the beach tomorrow morning! We will be staying at a beach in North Carolina with my parents and brothers and sisters. I am very excited; it will be our first "real vacation" since our honeymoon.

I am taking a total break from the computer during the week, so I will not be checking my blog or email. However, there is no need to stop reading Frugally Blonde next week! I have some awesome guest posts scheduled, including several frugal how-to's and even an article on frugal and chic style! Please stop by and check out the great posts that kind fellow bloggers have agreed to write for me.

For the two weeks after our vacation, the girls and I will be staying at my parents' house to get some more quality time with the grandparents and aunts and uncles. I will be back to blogging during that time, although I might not post quite as frequently as usual.

I hope you all have a great week, and Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!