Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekley Deal Roundup

The very best deals for your week, from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Grocery Deals:

Laura at Frugal Friends has been getting some great deals that might inspire you to take advantage of some current grocery promotions. Check out her Giant cereal deals (using the Kellogg's Fuel for School rebate) and her Harris Teeter Super Doubles trip. I'm sure there are still lots of good deals to be had, as Harris Teeter Super Doubles runs through today (Tuesday) and the Giant sale runs through Thursday.

Find out here how to get free Scrubbing Bubbles gift pack!

There are some new Arm and Hammer coupons up here. I especially like the one for baking soda. It's so cheap anyway that you can probably get it close to free if the $.50 coupon is doubled. These coupons go fast, so print them now if you want them.

The beginning of a new month means new coupons.com coupons! You can print these from the widget on my sidebar, twice for each coupon per computer. Here are my favorites of the new coupons:
- $.75/1 Welch's jam, jelly, or spread (Get this doubled or tripled for a really good deal. Jelly is expensive!)
- $.40/1 Nature Valley Granola bars
- $.75/1 Cheerios (selected varieties)
- $.40/1 Betty Crocker potatoes (combine with a sale to get them really cheap)
- $1.00/1 Yoplait Delights, $1.00/1 Yoplait Fiber One, and $1.00/1 Yo-Plus yogurt (Combine with a sale to get the packs for around $1.00 each.)
- $.60/3 Yoplait yogurt cups (Wow! If you were able to use this at a triple coupons event, you would definitely get the yogurt free or for a few cents.)
- $.50/1 Chex Mix
- $1.00/1 Cranberry Raisinets (I just want to try these - yum!)

Other Deals:

You can still order this free "Precious Places" DVD from Fisher Price. We ordered this a little while ago, and my girls love it. It's only 15 minutes long, so it's good if I need them to be still for just a few minutes (like when we're getting read to leave for a big outing). It's also pretty sweet and appropriate for very young girls.

The last of the back to school deals are going on now, so be sure you've stocked up on all the schoool supplies you need. Also, be on the lookout for deep end-of-season discounts on summer stuff. Target and CVS should be reaching my bargain threshold of at least 75% soon!

See any other standout deals this week? Please share in the comments section!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog Liz!
    Did you get a chance to make it over to HT for Super Double coupons? I'm hoping this becomes a monthly event, because it is great for those of us avid couponers!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! I did make one trip to HT Super Doubles, but with my daughter's birthday this week, I didn't get a chance to share. The deals were so good I wish I had time to make a second trip though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, everyone, I'm loving the Target deals this week. Check them out here:

    http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2009/08/target-deals-and-freebies-for-this-week.html

    I did the Special K deal last night, and I am very tempted by the ice cream deal, which is a good deal for premium ice cream even without any coupons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!