Monday, September 7, 2009

Two Week Menu Plan


Wow! It's been a while since I posted a full two-week menu plan. My schedule was off for August due to family events and various other things, so I only planned a week at a time. Now I'm getting back to my bi-weekly menu plan and Wegmans trip. Even though I find it more overwhelming to plan for two weeks, it's nice to not have to think about it for that length of time.

Tonight we're planning to grill a bunch of meat as the last hurrah of summer. Here's the rest of the plan for the next two weeks:

Breakfasts:
- the tons of cereals I've gotten for under $1 lately
- homemade bagels & muffins (baked last week)
- yogurt
- fruit

Lunches:
- leftovers
- cheese and crackers (with pepperoni?)
- pbj
- chicken sandwiches

Snacks:
- homemade hummus w. crackers/veggies (I need to use this tahini I bought)
- popcorn ($.10 at CVS)
- homemade chex mix
- granola bars

Dinners:
Mon- Grilled steak and potatoes, peas
Tues- Herb mustard stuffed pork tenderloin (grilled), leftover potatoes, salad or green beans
Wed - Chicken and steak stir-fry, rice, fruit
Thurs - Leftovers (Michael out)
Fri - Homemade veggie pizza
Sat - Leftover pork roast, herb rice, vegetable
Sun - Baked stuffed peppers

Mon - Beef and bean burritos
Tues - Grilled pesto, veggie, and cheese sandwiches, fries, fruit
Wed - Sodality Chicken and Rice casserole (what my siblings used to call "chicken and rice glop")
Thurs - Italian Sausage with onions and peppers, salad, bread
Fri - Spinach, brown rice, and cheese casserole
Sat - Leftover chicken casserole
Sun - Leftovers, etc.

As always, you can see tons of menu plans at Menu Planning Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to join me on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday. We are easy, fun and economical....the best there is. Come check it out and offer your entry on Mister Linky. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!