Thursday, January 14, 2010

CVS 90% Off Christmas Clearance!


Sorry that I'm just now getting to posting a picture of Monday's finds at CVS's 90% off holiday clearance.  I was excited to find some good items, especially since I missed the 90% off level at my local Target (if their clearance even made it to that level.)

I think that the most expensive items I bought were $.79 each, and many of the items were $.19! 

Now that the holiday clearance is wrapping up (haha - no pun intended!), I've assessed what I've accumlated for next Christmas, including:

- a rolling of wrapping paper and a number of gift bags, tissue paper, a bag of bows, and some really nice gift tags
- light clips to make outdoor lights easier to hang next year
- a winter cupcake mix that I can use now or is good until 2011
- several small, generic gifts that I can use for hostess gifts or last minute presents
- five holiday patterned "Chinese takeout" shaped cardboard boxes to give cookies in
- enough fun, Christmas themed stocking stuffers to fill probably half of each of the girl's stockings
- a decently large toy that will probably be a Christmas present for GiGi
- a bunch of different decorations, that I can either use myself or give as gifts

I got these items almost exclusively at 75% or 90% off, and I probably spent a total of around $25 on everytihng.  This Christmas I used up a lot of the stash I had collected in past years, so it feels good to build it back up again and get a head start on next year!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! At the end of last week, our CVS was at 50-75% off; I haven't been back in this week, but maybe I should stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!