Thursday, January 7, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Deals!



I made my first HT Super Doubles run yesterday.  Now that I have my car, I was excited to try to get there early on the first morning of the promotion, presumably before all the best deals were gone.  While I didn't get there quite as early as Laura, I did make it there about 11:00 and found everything I was looking for.

I was pretty pleased with this round of Super Doubles!  In total, I spent $15.20 for everything above.  The original total before coupons and sales would have been $99.30!  My total actually would have been even $5 lower if I had gotten the $5 Kraft catalina (coupon off your next order), but it seems that this particular deal is only working in some areas (it did not appear to be in the flyer).  However, I wasn't too upset about it, as it was still a really good deal on the cheese even without the catalina.

My freebies pictured above were the following:
- 4 packs of Ore Ida Easy Fries
- Chobani Greek yogurt
- Weight Watchers blueberry muffins
- 2 cans of Progresso high fiber soup
- Marie Callendar's meal
- 3 packs Wholly Guacomole (my favorite deal - yum!!!)

I got most of my deals from Jenny's list here.  You can also find good lists of deals and coupon matchups for the HT promotion at The Deal Scoop and Mrs. Moneysaver.  It lasts a full week, so you have plenty of time to get some great deals!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! How much did the Puffs cost you? I have $1 off home mailer coupon. Just wondering if it was worth a trip over there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same coupon. The Puffs were still I think about $.40 after the doubled coupon, but I figured that it was cheaper than I can usually get for tissues. Also, they are the nice lotion ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!