Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy Week

Sorry I'm a little late on some regular features this week!  I didn't even get a chance to share my HT super doubles deals with you before the promotion ended yesterday. :-(  Oh well, I'll share this Saturday for my weekly wrap-up.

I didn't really get to blogging yesterday, since my friend and I took a day trip to IKEA with a combined total of four kids 5 and under.  IKEA is only about an hour away from us, but any trip there is a day trip!  It's always a little crazy and a long day to go there, but I love it.  For me, this was a scouting expedition for a trip planned in the spring with my husband to purchase some items for my daughters' bedroom.  You can read my past review of shopping at IKEA here.

In the interests of time, I plan to skip my usual deal roundup this week.  You all will just have to find the great deals for yourselves and let me know!  You could also check great blogs like Moneywise Moms, Madame Deals, and, if you're local, Frugal Friends in NoVA.

I'll be posting the third review and giveaway in my General Mills cereal series shortly.  (You can enter the first two contests here and here.)  Also stay tuned for a great guest post this week, as well as the second installment of my couponing for beginners series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!