Friday, March 26, 2010

Possible Walmart Tostitos Deal

Yesterday, I walked into Walmart and noticed a gentleman looking at a huge rack of Tostitos chips.  I saw that they were marked $1.98, which is a great price in itself.  Then I saw that every single bag had a peelie coupon for $1.00/1 bag!  So the price worked out to $.98 per bag!

Coupons for Tostitos are usally few and far between, and they're usually for something like $1.00 off one bag and one Tostitos dip.  We buy corn chips regularly, and I have never seen a deal this good.

The gentleman told me he was stocking up for the "big game, " although my husband wondered what game he meant . . . lol.  I bought five bags, and my husband might send me back for more!

I don't know if these deal is available at other Walmarts or if the coupons are at all stores, but its worth a look1

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! We are big tortilla chip eaters. One way I've found to cut costs on them is to stock up on those $1.00 off Grande Chip coupons that come a few times a year in the paper. When I see them, I buy extra papers and then I also will ocassionally buy them off of ebay, too. That way when Shoppers (like last week!) or Harris Teeter is doubling $1.00 coupons, I can stock up for .50-1.00 a bag (plus the .09/coupon I paid on ebay).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I think he means the NCAA championship game next week. Also, was this in Lburg or Sterling? I try to avaoid both like the plague, but would love to stock up on tort chips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big game = The Final Four, NCAA playoffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol - thanks for the clarification on the big game. It was the Walmart in Leesburg.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!