Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where I'm Shopping this Week

Whew!  Sorry about my delayed return to blogging, but I was pretty exhausted from Easter weekend.  We attended a lot of church and ate a lot of food and a had a wonderful weekend.  However, it was too short, and I was not quite ready to jump back into the swing of things yesterday!

It's a new month, and that means new printable coupons!  Some of these will be gone quickly, so if you're pretty sure you'll use them, go ahead and print them right away.  Here are some of the best ones I see from coupons.com.  (You can print these all from the widget on my sidebar.  Thanks.)

- $1.00/1 Sargento reduced sodium cheese
- $.50/1 GG Valley Fresh Steamers (Giant puts these on sale for $1.00 occasionally, making them free with doubled coupon)
- $3.00/1 Huggies diapers (It's still available, and may have been resent!)
- $1.00/1 Danonino yogurt (often on sale for $1.99)
- $1.00/2 Pillsbury refrigerated holiday cookies (see if you can find Easter cookies marked way down)

Also check Smartsource.com, Redplum.com, and AllYou.com for new coupons.

I'm not doing much shopping this week.  We have lots of goodies left from Easter, so I'm only doing the minimum.  I plan to stop by Wegmans this afternoon or tomorrow for milk, tp, and the weekly freebies from the coupon book, but that's about it.

Last week, I ordered some new parts for my stroller.  I had bought a Joovy Caboose at a consignment sale, and I've decided that it's a pretty good stroller for my needs right now.  (Plus, I paid less than a quarter of the retail price.)  However, the front buckle of the stroller, while not broken, slips out too easily (a definite problem with my runaway toddler).  Also, it was missing the canopy.

So, in preparation for the new baby, I decided to order the new parts from the manufacturer.  I mention this not because the parts themselves were particularly cheap, but because it's good to remember that you can do this.  So many times it's easy to just throw something out if little thing is broken; however, it might just require an inexpensive part that can be easily obtained.  And with the internet, it's really easy to find out.

Where are you shopping this week?  Have you run into any great post-Easter clearance?

1 comment:

  1. I found some good Easter clearance deals today at Wegmans, especially on candy. Some of my Easter candy coupons were still good, so I used them on 50% off candy for a great deal. Sarah also lists more of the deals here:

    http://bargainbookworms.blogspot.com/2010/04/wegmans-easter-clearance.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!