Sunday, June 27, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

This weekend the girls and I leave for the beach with my family!  (Unfotunately, my husband has to save his time off for the baby's birth, so he's staying behind.)  I'm very excited, but I have sooo much to do!  Our menus this week are very simple; I'm focusing on getting ready.  Any major cooking I'm doing is to freeze for Michael to eat while were gone (more on that later).

Breakfasts:
cereal, yogurt, eggs, toast

Lunches:
pepperoni, cheese, and crackers; peanut butter; leftovers

Dinners:
Mon - Ground beef stroganoff, salad
Tues - Chili (out of a big pot I'm making for Michael), rice, chips
Wed - Italian sausage with white beans and spinach
Thurs - Leftovers
Fri - Frozen pierogis, salad
Sat - Leave for the beach!!!

Check out more menus at Menu Planning Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!