Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Well, as of Saturday evening the girls and I are back from our two-week vacation.  We had a great time playing at the beach and spending time with my family, but we all missed "Daddy" a lot.  Even with all the great help and support from my family, there are still some things that only Daddy can do!

However, Daddy and some of his kind family did a lot of awesome work around the house while we were gone, from fixing things to cleaning.  In fact, it looks so good right now I almost wish I could have the baby this week, before we mess things up!  Not really though - I'm just about 33 weeks.  Baby defintely needs a few more weeks to grow!

I'm definitely back to a regular blogging schedule this week, but it might take me a few days to fully get back into the swing of things.  Please forgive me if regular posts are slightly late for one more week, or if I'm not quite caught up on email.

Hope you all are having a great summer too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,
    Glad you had an awesome vacation at the beach!
    Welcome back!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!