Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week

My mom and grandma came into town this weekend, so I'm a little late in publishing my menu plan.  On the upside, I have a bunch of yummy leftovers around, although a lot of it is dessert!  (See peach cobbler for breakfast!)  I'm trying to incorporate a few dishes into my menu plan that I can make extra of to freeze for when the baby comes, like the chili and banan muffins this week.

Breakfasts:
Leftover peach cobbler (decadent, I know), cereal, yogurt, banana muffins

Lunches:
Cheese quesadillas, leftover pizza, leftover artichoke spread, peanut butter, cold cuts

Dinners:
Mon - Leftover Smoky Shrimp and Corn Chowder (from Mary Engelbreit cookbook), drop biscuits, and salad
Tues - Chili, taco chips, watermelon
Wed - Chicken fingers w. marinara, mac and cheese, salad
Thurs - Baked potatoes with chili and cheese, salad
Fri - Pesto shimp pasta, salad, bread
Sat - Homemade pizza
Sun - Leftovers/TBA

Baking List:
- sandwich bread
- banana muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!