Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Blog Redesign

I am very tardy in mentioning this, but I need to send a shout out to my dear friend Lacy, who out of the goodness of her heart redesigned Frugally Blonde for me!

My previous attempts at designing the blog were amateurish, to say the least.  I'm sure I could learn how to do some design on my own, but I have never had the requisite hours to spend browsing the Internet for help and instructions.  Not to mention that I don't consider myself to be particularly good at graphic-design type projects.

Enter Lacy, who is an artist, in addition to being a blogger over at Catholic Icing.  Her blog is full of great craft and celebration ideas corresponding to Catholic feast days and traditions.  Check it out if you think you might be interested; I bet that other Christians might find some of the ideas useful as well.

I really love the header and logo that Lacy created for Frugally Blonde, and I hope you readers do as well!  It makes me happy to look at my blog now, and I think that it's much easier to read and navigate.  However, I'd love to hear any feedback and constructive comments from you, so do let me know what you think!

And Lacy, thank you once again!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I KNEW it must have been Lacy because of the purple door ;) Great job, Lacy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!