Monday, October 25, 2010

Relevant Conference Pics!

I am so excited to share my pictures from the Relevant Conference with you all!  Here are my beautiful roommates, who drove up from Northern Virginia with me, Lacy from Catholic Icing and Laura from Frugal Friends in Northern VA.  We had so much fun together!


Here is some of the "baby brigade" - there were about 8 or so babies there and many, many pregnant mommies.  Several ladies got asked if it was a baby or a mommy convention!  This is Lacy and I with Christen from Joyful Mothering  - our babies were born just days apart!


Here is a group picture of some of the amazing speakers and organizers, in order L to R:
Courtney from Women Living Well, Kristin from We Are That Family, Kimba from A Soft Place to Land, Alyssa from Keeping the Kingdom First, Jess from Muthering Heights, Dana from Mrs. Moneysaver, Melissa from The Inspired Room, Angie from Bring the Rain, Crystal from Money Saving Mom, Sarah from Real Life Sarah, and Jen from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.


And yes, the above is me chatting with Crystal from Money Saving Mom!!!  Meeting her was a dream come true for me, as I have read her blog nearly every day for over two years!  She was just as genuine and sweet as she comes off in her writing. 


I was also so excited to finally meet Dana from Mrs. Moneysaver.  I have corresponded by email with her for a while, and she is the one who first published my Wegmans deals.  She is also one of the organizers of the conference, who made such an incredible weekend happen.

Here are me, Dana, and Laura - hooray for Virginia frugal bloggers!


These should give you a taste of what an amazing weekend it was for me and I think for everyone.  I'll be sharing just a few reflections on the conference in a separate post.

Thanks to Lacy for taking and sending the pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!