Friday, January 14, 2011

Calling Other Grocery Deal Bloggers!

I am looking to offer some additional grocery store deals here on Frugally Blonde, so that my readers can find some of the deals and coupon matchups that I use right here on this blog.  Since I obviously can't offer deals for every store, I'd like to focus on the stores that are in my area, especially the ones where I usually shop. 

If you are a blogger who publishes grocery stores deals for one of the following stores, or if you'd like to try your hand at it, please email me.  I would be interested in publishing the highlights of your store deals each week, with a link to your blog and your complete deal list in my post.

The stores that I'm most interested in publishing are the following (although I might be open to other stores):
Target
Giant
Safeway
Harris Teeter

And don't forget that you already can find deals here for Bloom, CVS, and, of course, Wegmans.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not "professional" enough to compile lists yet but I would support your desire to feature other store deals. I go to Giant, Safeway, and Harris Teeter when the deals are right so I'd love to see those lists. I've also been wondering about Shoppers Food Warehouse. I've yet to find a local blog that features their lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see Giant and Safeway- unfortunately no way I could do it myself but I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    I do Harris Teeter Coupon matchups, so I'll send you mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!