Here's the plan for this week:
- Toaster strudel (good deal at Wegmans)
- Cereal and milk
- Maple scones (Thanks to Slow Mama for the link to these - they look good!)
- Salami sandwiches
- Creamy tomato soup w. cheese and crackers
- Spinach and feta pierogis with tomato sauce
- Pasta salad w. veggies and white beans
Mon - Baked chicken, frozen potato/veggie mix
Tues - Black bean and beef nachos, pineapple
Wed - Greek chicken pitas, fries, salad
Thurs - Pan-seared lamb loin chops, rice, veggie (I have some lamb chops that have been sitting in the freezer; I've never cooked these before!)
Fri - Frozen Chinese shrimp meal
Sat - Homemade pepperoni pizza, birthday cake for my sister!
Sun - TBD
Check out more menu plans over at Org Junkie.