Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Harris Teeter Triples Deals

I know you all are dying to see the best deals for Harris Teeter's Triple Coupon Event this week.  I was all prepped to visit my Harris Teeter bright and early this morning, but I woke up in the wee hours with a fever.  Looks like I finally came down with the virus that has been making the rounds of my family for the past couple of weeks.  So now I'm planning to try to make it to HT on Friday evening, when I'm hoping they will have restocked some items.

Shannon from Mrs. Moneysaver didn't get to the deal list for Harris Teeter this week, so here are some other place to go to find coupon matchups:

 - Southern Savers has three different lists for the event - regular price deals, sales ad deals, and unadvertised specials.  You can check the items you plan to buy and create a printable shopping list, too.

 - The Deal Scoop has a simple list of just the $1.00 and under deals.

 - The Coupon Challenge already has the results of her shopping trip up, as well as lists of matchups.

I'm looking forward to using some $.75/1 coupons that I had been saving in my "be sure to use" coupon envelope.  I had been planning to use them at Wegmans or Giant, so they would be doubled, but tripled is even better!  Some of these include the $.75/1 McCormick spice or extract coupon, a $.75/1 Gerber Yogurt Blends coupon I got from a mailer, and the $.60/2 Yoplait Greek yogurt coupon.

I'm hoping that later in the week I'll have a photo of my great bargains to share with you!

If you've been to Harris Teeter already, feel free to share your results in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. My first trip is HERE. Thank you for let me post it on you website
    Lenka

    http://www.savingblogs.com/2011/05/ht-spent-377-saved-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My HT was already out of stock on alot of things, but I did manage to score $34 for only $13. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!