Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday - First Week of Advent

Well, Thanksgiving is over and Advent has started, and I am feeling the need to get back to better organization of meals and everything else!  This week I'm trying to use up the food I have around and buy little to nothing.  I'm hoping that by next week I'll be caught up on organizing my coupons and can get some good deals and finish stocking up for Christmas cooking and baking.

Here are the simple meals I have planned for this week:


Breakfast
- pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- egg biscuits
- cereal
- oatmeal
- yogurt

Lunches
- nutella or pbj sandwiches
- hamburgers
- leftovers from dinners and freezer
- canned soup

Snacks
- pretzels
- chex mix
- pumpkin muffins
- apples and pears

Dinners
Mon - Hamburgers, oven fries, fruit salad
Tues - Black bean enchiladas, chips and salsa
Wed - Sausage stuffed acorn squash, garlic mashed potatoes, veggie
Thurs - Breakfast for dinner - ham and eggs, pancakes
Fri - Takeout pizza and peppermint ice cream (my birthday!)
Sat - TBD
Sun - Ground beef soup, biscuits

Check out more menu plans at Menu Planning Monday.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!