Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kelloggs Deals at Target

Boy, did I score big at Target today!


Yes, that is my 3-year-old with the stack of cereal, Pop-Tart, and Nutri-grain bar boxes taller than her!

Basically, I did this cereal deal  on Money Saving Mom twice.  Then I realized that the Nutri-Grain bars and Pop-Tarts were also a good deal, although not quite as cheap.  This family eats a lot of granola bars and that type of thing; they're just so convenient to throw in the diaper bag when we're out and about.

I had two $1.00/2 Nutri Grain bar coupons from the Target site and a $1.00/2 Pop Tart Mini Crisps and a $1.00/3 Pop Tarts from my 3/4 RP insert.  Counting the $5 gift card, it was as if I paid $1.00/box for 4 out of each set of 5 boxes of snacks and $1.50 for the fifth.  That's quite a good deal.  My target price for granola bars is $.20/bar or less, and that definitely beat it.

Then in the store I realized that some of the Nutri Grain bar boxes had more Kelloggs coupons on them, as did the boxes of Pot Tarts Mini Crisps!  At home, I found a coupon book inside the regular Poptarts box as well.



With these coupons, I could practically roll this deal infinitely, but I think I'll confine myself to one or two more  times.  

I was really excited to get such good deals on popular items for my family!

Have you gotten any good deals lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!