Thursday, February 5, 2009

Really Great Deals to Check Out

I don't usually post a lot of specific deals on this blog (I leave that to the great blogs in my sidebar), but I do plan to occasionally alert my readers to a few particularly great ones that are especially worth your time. For instance:

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons
Harris Teeter is running a triple coupons deal again this weekend (running today through Sunday). If you have a Harris Teeter close by, run, don't walk, down there with your coupons. But first read this post to find out the best deals. (Thanks Money Saving Mom)

Progresso Soup Coupon
Go here to print out a coupon for $1.10 off one can of Progresso soup! (You can print two.) Match the coupon with a sale to get soup for probably less than $1.00! (Thanks Money Saving Mom)

Plan Toys Giveaway
This is a giveaway contest, not a deal, but it's such a good one that I had to mention it! I love beautiful, high-quality toys, and Plan Toys are really special. My mom and I had checked out their dollhouse furniture over Christmas and were very impressed. So if you know young children that would enjoy this shopping cart and play food, head over to Thrifty and Chic Mom to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!