Saturday, February 28, 2009

Super Savings Saturday: Free Yogurt!

I know I wrote about my Shopers Triple Coupon trip last Saturday, but the deals were so good that I decided to make another quick trip this week. I was glad I did; I got four more packages of yogurt for free! I just had to show off the picture below of all my free yogurt.



My husband takes a yogurt to work every morning, and this stash should last nearly the whole month of March. What a blessing!

I haven't tried all these varieties of yogurt before, but they're packed so full of antioxidants, probiotics, and vitamins that I feel that we will all be healthier by the time we finish them!

And . . . Shoppers is doing the same double/triple coupon event this week for another full week (Northern VA stores only). I think the Activia yogurt at least is still on sale 2 for $4, so if you still have some $1 off Activia coupons you can get your free yogurt! Read more about this week's Shoppers triples here.

See more bloggers' bargain shopping trips at Super Savings Saturday and Shopping Superstars!

PS - As I mentioned yesterday, my Bake It - Don't Buy It! series starts on Monday. If you're interested in saving money by making more food from scratch, this series is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!