Monday, March 9, 2009

Best Deals Roundup

The most worthwhile deals from around the blogosphere:

Great news! The $5 and $3 Huggies coupons from coupons.com have been reset. That means that even if you've already printed two you should be able to print two more! Just go to the coupons.com widget on my sidebar, select "see all coupons," and print! (Thanks, Money Saving Mom for the tip!)

Also, find out here how to get great Old Navy coupons and even perhaps a $75 off $100 purchase coupon on Thursday! Wow! (Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I was really excited and had to share it with you. I went to Walgreens today and got two packs of Huggies diapers, a giant pack of wipes, two bottles of shampoo and three packs of gum for $12.54, which isn't too bad of a price. However, the best part was that I got a 10 dollar coupon print out to go back and get more! I thought you would appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I know the thrill! :-D

    I'm going to post about that Walgreens deal today; thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!