Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

The very best deals for your week, from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

This is so exciting!!! Apparantly, Harris Teeter will be doing super double coupons the end of this week, doubling up to $1.99!!! I am so bummed that I probably will not be able to take advantage of this, since we're leaving for the beach, but I can't wait to hear about the deals that others get. I've never been able to get a $1.50 coupon doubled to $3.00!

I used this coupon for a free beverage at Borders on Saturday, when I went to Borders to get a Father's Day gift for Michael. The barista said it was valid on any small beverage, so I got one of the elaborate cold chocolate coffee drinks worth $3.65. For free! This coupon is good for just a few more days.

If you need toys for any summer birthday parties, today might be a good day to buy them. Hearthsong, a company which carries a variety of high-quality and creative toys, has $1.99 standard shipping today only with code HSES. Look in their sale section; their are a ton of items under $10, so this has the potential to be an excellent deal.

If you know anyone who's getting married soon, let them know about Bed, Bath, and Beyond's registry incentive program. We registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for our wedding four years ago, but I don't think they had this program then. If they had, I'm sure I would have been all over it. ;-)

Finally, Restaurant.com is doing their 80% off promotion again. That means you can a $25 restaurant gift certificate to a partcipating restaurant in your area for just $2.00 with code DISH. As always, read the details and fine print for each individual restaurant, but this is definitely a terrific deal!

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the deal round-up Liz!
    Did you hear that Bloom is doing triple coupons up to $0.99 from 6/24/09-6/30/09?
    Maybe you can make a Bloom run before you leave for your vacation, in case you don't have enough running around to do already :)
    Take care,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!