Monday, June 22, 2009

CVS Deals 06/21-06/27

Here are the best deals I see at CVS this week. Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living has the complete list.

I'm excited about getting 20 Soy Joy bars for free or better than free. I know the name may not inspire confidence, but I think these bars are pretty good. :-) I like to have power bars and granola bars on hand to keep in the diaper bag, to keep this hungry breastfeeding mommy from stopping at the drive through when she's out running errands!

The only catch will be that CVS may run out of the bars quickly. I'm going to try to make it there this afternoon, since I won't be able to go on Saturday morning this week, when they've usually restocked.

SoyJoy Bars $1 (get $4 ECBs wyb 4) Limit 5
$2/10 SS 5/31
$1/5 printable
B1G1 SS 5/31
= FREE – MONEYMAKER after ECBs

Thermacare Neck to Arm Wrap 1 ct $2.49 (get $2.49 ECBs) Limit 2
$1 printable$1 RP 3/29$1 RP4/19
= $1 MONEYMAKER

B1G1 Sobe Lifewater
B1G1 printable
= 2 for FREE

Tylenol - 20-24 ct $4.99 (get $2 ECB s) Limit 3
$1 RP 4/5
$1 RP 6/7
$1 printable
$3/2 RP 4/5
$2 RP 5/17
= $.99 - $1.99 after ECBs

Remember:
SS - stands for Smart Source (one of the coupon inserts in the Sunday paper).
RP - stands for Red Plum (another newspaper coupon insert).
P&G - stands for Proctor & Gamble coupon insert
The dates refer to the date of the paper that carried that insert.
ECB - stands for Extra Care Bucks.

You can read my introduction to CVS shopping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!