Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


It's time for my bi-weekly shopping trip again today, and I have about $40 left in the budget for the next two weeks if I want to meet my goal of $300 for the month.  We have a ton of food in the house, but I do need some necessities like milk and fruit.  However, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to stay close to my goal.

I didn't quite get my menu planned through next week, so for now I'm just sharing this week's menu.  We ended up grilling last night as our real last hurrah of summer, so I have yummy leftover grilled pork chops, potatoes, and apples to serve a couple of nights this week.

Here's our menu for the week:

Mon - Grilled pork chops, apples, potatoes, and onions
Tues - Beef barley soup, homemade bread
Wed - Leftover pork chops, brussel sprouts, herb rice
Thurs - Leftover soup and bread
Fri - Homemade pizza
Saturday - Chicken Penne Italiano, salad, bread
Sunday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!