Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekly Shopping & Budget Results

I didn't really need any groceries this week, except some fresh fruit, but I did make a couple of quick evening trips to pick up some deals.  Here is a picture of my Giant trip (total: $21.22).



I was pretty pleased with what I got for about $20 each at Giant and Harris Teeter.  They weren't rock-bottom deals, but they were some good deals on items that I would buy anyway. Sometimes I find that I get so caught up in pursuing the almost-free deals that I forget to pay enough attention the "pretty good" deals on necessary items.  Then it has happened that I occasionally have to pay full price when I run out of dishwasher soap or Ziploc bags!

Here's how the grocery budget is looking this month:
This week:
Giant - $21.22
CVS - $1.84
Harris Teeter - $19.19
Wegmans (milk run!) - $5.00
Monthly total to date: $233.31

Left in budget: $116.69 (actual budget), $63.31 (goal budget)


I do have my usual two-week grocery shopping coming up on Monday, but I already picked up some of the items we needed this week.  I'm really hoping that I might make my $300 goal this month!

You can view more bloggers' weekly shopping results here

How was your shopping this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!