Monday, December 21, 2009

May Your Days be Merry and Bright, and May All Your Christmases . . .

 . . .be White!!!

I hope you all stayed safe and enjoyed the snow this weekend!  The snow canceled a number of Christmas activities we had planned for the weekend, but in the end, what's more festive than snow! ;-)  I was also very grateful for our warm house, as my parents in North Carolina lost power for two days!  Thankfully, they have it back now.

Here are a few shots from our weekend:








I love that last one - the "pyramid" on our deck is all you can see of the girls' Cozy Coupe play car!

I also wanted to let you all know that I'm starting my Christmas blogging break this week, so that I can focus on getting ready to celebrate this holy season with my family.  For the next three weeks, from today through January 9, I'll still be posting, but much less often.  I won't be worrying about my regular features; I'll just post whatever comes to mind when I have time. 

The one exception is that I DO plan to post the Wegmans deals tomorrow and the next two weeks.  I'll let you know if that changes.

And I'm sure I'll say it again before Friday, but I hope you all have a most Blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!