Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Tips -- Send in Yours!

You might have noticed that in the new year I've been taking a break from my regular Tuesday Tips series.  I'm planning to relaunch it again in a few weeks, and I hope to make it better and more consistent. 

But I need your help!  I'd like to include a wide variety of useful tips, and I know that my frugal readers have many such tips that they use every day.  I'd love to share your tips here at Frugally Blonde, and I will credit you or your blog for each tip I publish.

The basic idea of the Tuesday Tip is

"a quick, painless money-saving tip."

In other words, I'm not looking for big, life-changing financial strategies.  Instead, I'm looking for the little ways that you save money in everyday life, whether it's a way to reuse a household product, a substitution you make in cooking, or an easy shopping strategy.

Please send all your wonderful tips to frugallyblonde@gmail.com, with the subject line "Tuesday Tip." 

We all know that the little things really do add up, so please take the time to share your little tips with me, so that we can all benefit from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!