Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Even though I was behind and rushing around this morning, I forced myself to make a menu plan before I ran out to the grocery store.  I new I would be sorry if I didn't!  Here's what I'm planning this week:

Breakfasts:
cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, homemade hot pockets, bagels and cream cheese

Lunches:
grilled cheese, pbj, leftovers, canned soup

Dinners:
Mon - Chicken stir-fry, fruit salad (bringing same to two new mommies - easy recipe to multiply!)
Tues - Pot roast or beef stew in crock pot with potatoes and carrots
Wed - Chicken parmesan w. spaghetti, salad, bread
Thurs - Leftovers
Fri - Frozen grilled fish (Gorton's, from great deal), potatoes, veggies
Sat - Homemade pepperoni and veggie pizza
Sun - Leftovers or meal from freezer

Baking list:
sandwich bread
more homemade corn chips

Check out Menu Planning Monday at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!