Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Yard Sale Season!

Yard Sale season is now in full swing in my area, and I've already gotten a few great bargains. Last Saturday morning, for $15 total, I picked up a maternity shirt, a pair of maternity pants, about 4 baby outfits, a car organizer, a toddler sleeping bag, and 2 name-brand (Hanna & Gymbo) dresses for Lulu!


Another thing I enjoy about going to yard sales is having a peaceful Saturday morning out on my own!  Having discovered that it is too difficult to bring young children, I leave them home with my kind husband.  They usually both end up in Mommy and Daddy's bed, "sleeping" with Daddy!

I've really gotten more into yard sales in the past few years, and my latest article on Galtime gives some tips on how to maximize your "yard-saleling" experience.  Feel free to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I so love yard sales. I always feel re-energized when I get back from finding great deals, esp. when I'm by myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!