Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

We had a crazy busy social weekend these past few days and heading for another one next weekend!  My menu is simple this week, using only what I have.  I'll go shopping probably on Thursday this week, right before my mom and grandma come into town for dinner Friday night.

Breakfasts:
yogurt, chocolate chip banana bread, cereal

Lunches:
cold cuts, leftovers, eggs, peanut butter

Dinners:
Mon - Get-together at a friend's house (bringing drinks and chips)
Tues - Mom's Portable Beef on homemade rolls, fruit salad.
Wed - Leftover beef sandwiches
Thurs - Bean burritos, corn, salad
Fri - My mom and grandma in town - still planning menu!
Sat - Going out for my sister's birthday
Sun - tba

Check out Menu Planning Monday over at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!