Thursday, August 12, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip and Other Harris Teeter Love . . .

Yesterday morning made the third morning in a row that I got my girls up and dragged them to Harris Teeter!  They were troopers for the most part, though, although my older daughter did ask, "Why are we going back to Harris Teeter, Mommy?"  Lol.

The deals were really worth it though.  At Super Doubles on Wednesday morning, I got everything pictured above for just $11.13!  My total before sales and coupons was $115.33, making my savings about 90%!

I used the list at Southern Savers to find the deals and coupon matchups; Mrs. Moneysaver also has a list.  Some of my favorites were the free Mission Tortillas, $.29 Danimals and Danonino yogurt, and free Kotex.  I also found cans of Hunts diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, garlic, and olive oil marked down to $.64/can.  I used a $1.00/3 blinkie coupon that I had, which doubled, making them free!  That flavor sounds like it will work well in pasta dishes.

And the results of my HT shopping earlier in the week . . . .


What can I say?  They were free after the catalina; they'll last a long time; we're about to have a baby; and I have college-age siblings and a church food collection to donate any extras!

3 comments:

  1. You can say - wow! The pictures do the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the box and be sure to enter the codes inside- you can get a coupon for 2 free boxes for each time you enter 5 different flavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, Liz. I love the PopTarts pyramid. Makes me feel less crazy for buying 25 jars of pasta sauce. They weren't free, unfortunately . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!