Monday, September 27, 2010

Deal Roundup

A few deals that have caught my eye recently, to give a good start to your week!

Another 80% off deal at Restaurant.com!  I always wait for these deals to buy my gift cards for date nights or family outings.

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 125 X 125



Pinecone Research is looking for women ages 18-24 to answer surveys and earn cash rewards.  I have not used this site myself, but I have heard from other bloggers that this is one of the best legitimate survey sites and that it is easy to earn a little extra cash with them.

Right now you can get a free 20 page 5x7 Everyday Photobook from Snapfish with code "babybook".  You only pay the cost of shipping ($1.99) and any tax.  I just created one of these with pictures of the new baby.  It was pretty quick and easy to do with the "autofill" option.  Then I shared the link to the book with family members and told them the code as well, since you can only use it once per account.  (Thanks, MoneySavingMom)

Here's an intriguing deal - use code "babies" at sevenslings.com to get a baby sling for just the cost of shipping ($49 value).  You can also use it to get a gift set for $5 plus shipping.  I put one of the slings in my cart and the shipping was $11.95, but this could still be a good deal if you need a sling.  These slings look similar to Hotslings; you have to choose a size.  I've never heard of the company before, but it might be worth a look.

I just got an email from Ebates announcing double cash back for some newly added retailers, and I noticed that one of them is Groupon!  So the next time you purchase one of Groupon's great deals, you can also get cash back from Ebates!  What's not to love?  (If you're unfamiliar with these sites, you can read about Ebates here and Groupon here.)

Keep your eyes open for drastically reduced summer merchandise.  Now that fall is in full swing and virtually all stores have Halloween displays up, this is the time to find those 75% and 90% off deals.  My CVS had summer items at 75% off last week, so I'm going to try to stop by early this week to see if there are any 90% off items I want to snag!

Note: Some of these deals include a referral link, so if you sign up through my link I will receive a small commission.

What other good deals do you see this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!