Monday, October 11, 2010

Northern Virginia Groupon Deal

I thought some of my NOVA readers might be interested in one of today's DC area Groupon deals.  Today you can get $5 admission to the Corn Maze or the Moonlight Maze at The Corn Maze in The Plains on November 5-7.  (If you don't know where The Plains is, it's a little town on Rte. 66 on the way to Front Royal.)

This deal appeals to me because this time of year a lot of families I know like to visit local farms for apple/pumpkin picking, hayrides, and corn mazes.  However, a lot of farm fall activities in my area are pretty pricey.  This would get a family of four into the corn maze for $20, and even less if you have children under three.

To get this deal, go to Groupon, choose "Washington DC" and find the Corn Maze deal on the sidebar.

Note: This post contains my Groupon referral link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!