Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

I'm determined to get back to menu planning this week, after flying by the seat of pants for a couple of weeks.  Baby Gem is 2-1/2 months old now, and though I feel like my life is still crazy, I am trying to get back into a better semblance of routine and order. 

I'm still focusing on one pot meals and making large quantities.  Here's what I have planned this week:

Breakfasts:
eggs, muffins (from mix), cereal, yogurt

Lunches:
kids: salami and crackers, pbj
adults: leftovers, cold cut sandwiches

Snacks:
trail mix, fruit, chips, muffins

Dinners:
Mon - Chicken enchiladas (from freezer), fresh pineapple
Tues -  Beef tips over rice, salad, peas for kids
Wed - Forgotten Jambalaya, corn bread
Thurs - Leftovers
Fri - Fritatta, salad, bread
Sat - Leftovers
Sun - Pasta with marinara, salad, bread

Check out more menu plans over at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!