Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

It's Thanksgiving week!  This is the first time that I am actually cooking a Thanksgiving dinner myself.  We're only hosting one guest, my sister, so it is not too high pressure, but I still feel like there's a lot to do.  Every other dinner this week is of course very easy or leftovers!

Breakfast -
cereal, English muffins, eggs

Lunches -
cold cuts with bread or crackers, leftover pizza

Dinners -
Mon - Leftover jambalaya and corn bread
Tues - Homemade pizza
Wed - Homemade pizza
Thurs - Thanksgiving Day - turkey, gravy, stuffing (Pepperidge Farm mix!), mashed potatoes, Grandma's green beans (with almonds and mushrooms), corn - Pumpkin Cheescake, Apple Pie, (both from Nov. All You magazine) Turkey cookies
Fri - Thanksgiving leftovers!
Sat - ditto!
Sun - Turkey soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!