Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wegmans Baking Deals

I just wanted to point out the baking items at stock up prices at Wegmans this month and next.  Check them out below:

Wegmans All Purpose Flour (5 lbs.) - $.99 (Limit 2)

Wegmans Granulated Sugar (5 lbs.) - $1.99 (Limit 2 Bags)

Wegmans Light Brown, Dark Brown, or Confectioners' Sugar (2 lb.) - $1.19 (Limit 2 Bags)

Nestle Tollhouse Morsels (10-12 oz.) - $1.69 (through 01/08)
Buy 2 and use $1.00/2 printable coupon or $1.25/3 from 11/14 RP insert
Final Price: $1.19- $1.27 each

Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes - $1.69
Use $.40/1 coupon from 11/14 GM insert or here, here, or here
Final Price: $.89

These prices are about as low as you will find at a regular grocery store for baking essentials.  If you don't mind using Wegmans brand (which I always use without problems), this is an opportunity to stock up for at least the next few months, if not the whole year! 

Several of these items have a limit of 2 at the sale price, so I have been trying to pick up two of at least the flour each time I shop.  I also love the Betty Crocker cookies mixes for quick, semi-homeamde cookies I can do with the girls, so I just picked up some of those.

All of these prices should be good through the end of the year, so you have time to build a good stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!