Monday, January 10, 2011

Wegmans Toy Clearance and More

This morning I ventured out to Wegmans with all three kids.  It actually went pretty well!  Anyway, I saw found some great clearance deals that I had to share with you all.

Wegmans' Christmas decor was mostly cleaned out at my store, but they had a number of discount toys.  I found several shelves of toys discounted 40-75% off, including Alex Toys, Playmobil, Lego, and Thomas Trackmaster.  One of the best deals was this Alex Toys kitchen, which is $59.99 on Amazon right now, for $19.99!

Think about upcoming birthdays or even saving for next Christmas!

I also found some good markdowns in the dairy section.  Nestle Holiday Swirl cookie dough was marked down to $.99, and tubs of gingerbread dough were marked down to $1.99.  With this $.75/1 or  this $1.00/1 Nestle cookie dough coupon, you could even get some free!

Of course, clearance items will vary by store, but it might be worth making a trip to your Wegmans to look for these deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!