Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan


We've got a busy but fun week ahead.  I'm looking forward to St. Patrick's Day on Thursday, when we're getting together with friends for a potluck, and to the consignment sale on Saturday!

I didn't make everything I planned last week, so I'm rolling the Shepherd's Pie idea over to this week.  I'm planning to try a new way of making homemade corn chips - frying up the corn tortillas that I bought on sale last week.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Here's what I've planned for this week:

Breakfasts:
Leftover frittata
Frozen pancakes
Yogurt
Cereal and milk

Lunches:
Leftover pasta
Chili and homemade corn chips
Canned soup and crackers
Cheese quesadillas
PBJ

Snacks:
Fruit
Trail Mix
Homemade corn chips and salsa

Dinners:
Mon - Ham and cheese fritatta, banana bread, fruit salad
Tues - Shepherd's pie, green salad, bread
Wed - Leftover shepherd's pie
Thurs - St. Patrick's Day get together at a friend's - bringing Corned Beef & Cabbage
Fri - Black bean burritos, fruit salad
Sat - Soup from freezer (consignment sale day!)
Sun - Homemade pizza, carrot sticks

See more menu plans at Menu Planning Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!