Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

I haven't published a menu plan for the last two weeks - life just got too busy to get it all down!  Each week I did jot down a tentative plan for myself, though; otherwise my life would have been total chaos!

We got pretty low in the food supply department the end of last week, so first up this week is a trip to Wegmans, followed by some baking and cooking.  I so wish that I could fit in a real day of "freezer cooking" each month, but these days it just doesn't seem possible.  So I do the best I can week to week, fitting in a batch of bread or a pot of soup at those random times when one or two of the little ones are sleeping!


Breakfasts -
cereal and milk
homemade instant oatmeal
yogurt
English muffins
banana muffins

Lunches -
Yakisoba noodles w. fried pierogis and sweet and sour sauce
Cheese and homemade wheat thins (excited to try these!)
Frozen homemade pizza
Salami sandwiches
PBJ

Dinners -
Wild Rice Salad, homemade bread
Sloppy Joes on homemade hamburger buns, chips, carrot sticks
Chicken and Fresh Tomato Slow Cooker Stew, salad, bread
Beef Tacos w. cheese, lettuce, refried beans, salsa, fruit salad
Homemade veggie pizza, carrot sticks
Leftovers

Check out more menu plans at Menu Planning Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!