Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Giant Deals this Week - Cheap Tortilla Chips and Pasta!


I made a trip to Giant a couple of days ago, since they had  3 Dollar Doublers in the ad this week, and I got some really good deals.   I got everything pictured here for $16, which I think is a pretty good haul, especially considering that I got out-of-season strawberries and Dove Easter candy.  

I used my Dollar Doublers to get 4 free boxes of pasta and Dove Easter eggs for $1.49.  I also found an awesome surprise deal on the Mission Tortilla chips.  I was going to get a couple of bags, since the sale for $1.69 beat my usual Wegmans brand price.  I didn't know that I was going to find peelie $1.00/1 coupons on the bags!  Not all the bags had the coupons, but several did, making these bags just $.69 each!

You can see the rest of the details on the Giant deals this week here.  They're good through tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!