Friday, June 24, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Deals


Here's a pics of my Harris Teeter super doubles shopping trip from Wednesday morning.  I spent $29.28 on everything pictured above, plus a $1 worth of marked-down bananas that I forgot to include in the picture.  I feel like that for me, this month's Super Doubles included fewer freebies, but more good prices on items that I regularly use and have to buy anyway, such as cheese, eggs, trash bags, and freezer bags.  So even though my total was a little higher than usual, the sales I got will save money in the long run.

I also hit Bloom's Super Doubles on Tuesday - they're having Super Doubles every Tuesday for the month of June in the DC area.  Combining super doubles with the "Big Breeze" promotion (which basically gives you half off your order of participating products if you buy in multiples of 10)  made for some really sweet deals.  Sarah has the details on this promotion for this week.

Have you gotten any great grocery deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!