Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Great Deal on Hair Accessories


I thought I would share the good deal I just got for a hair accessories store for my girls.

Right now Plum District has a deal running for $15 for $35 worth of hairbows from My Favorite Bows.  Plus,  if you click on the survey on their site, you can earn $5 "Plum Dollars" just for taking a short survey about Mothers' Day.  So you get $35 worth of hair bows for just $10!  That is a pretty sweet deal for handmade, premium hair bows.

I admit to really enjoying buying hair accessories for my girls - it took them long enough to get hair and agree to wear hair bows! ;-)  This will be perfect for some pretty Easter accessories!

This post contains a referral link, which helps support this site..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!