Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best Deals Roundup

The most worthwhile deals I see from around the frugal blogosphere.

At Safeway and Safeway-affiliated stores (Randalls, Dominicks, Tom Thumb), you can get free Betty Crocker cookie mixes and frostings this week. I love the Betty Crocker cookies mixes; they are so convenient and really tasty. I will definitely be taking advantage of this deal. See details here.

Through Feb. 15, you can get a $25 gift certificate from Restaurant.com for just $4! I bought one of these for a local restaurant the last time they had a similar deal and plan to use it for a date night with my husband one of these days. The gift certificates do have restrictions, but just read the fine print and you should be fine. See how to get this deal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!