Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Deals Roundup

The most worthwhile deals from around the blogosphere:

Get a free Kashi frozen entree! Wow! Check out the details here. (Thanks Frugal in Virginia)

Scroll down to the bottom of Frugal in Virginia's Harris Teeter post and find out how to get 4 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of cereal bars, 2 cookie mixes, and 2 cans of soup for $6 altogether! You will need to print internet coupons for this one. Harris Teeter deals should run through Tuesday.

Again, Shoppers double/triple coupon event (Nothern VA stores) lasts through Wednesday. Kmart's awesome double coupon event (which includes $2.00 coupons) lasts through the 28th.

And last but not least, go here to find out how to get goldfish crackers for really cheap at Target! (Thanks Money Saving Mom) I had already signed up for the emails, so I couldn't print the coupon from the goldfish website. Also, the price was $1.79 at my SuperTarget. Even so, I got four bags of goldfish for $.79 each - a terrific price for my daughter's favorite snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!