Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baking Day Today

I've decided to do a baking day today. My freezer is a bit depleted after being gone for three days and leaving my husband to fend for himself! Also, I'm hosting a gathering for one of my moms' groups this evening, so I need some yummy desserts.

Here's what I'm going to try to make today:

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies (I've been wanting to try these for a while.)
Brownies
Applesauce (For baby and for muffins)
Super Power Muffins
Baked Sweet Potatoes (For baby)
Cajun Black Beans with Sausage and Corn (For dinner - this is from www.BettyCrocker.com, but I can't get the direct hyperlink to work.)

Later I'll let you know how we're doing and share some photos of the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!