Monday, May 18, 2009

CVS Deals this Week

I am excited to now be partnering with Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living to bring my readers the best deals at CVS each week. I'll be picking out what I think are the five best deals, and you can also check out the full list of deals at Frugal Coupon Living.

I'll also be sharing pictures later on of what I buy at CVS each week.

5 Deals at CVS this Week:

Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant $2.50 (get $2 ECBs) Limit 3
$1/2 SS 3/8$1/2 SS 5/17$1 SS 4/19
$2 printable
= FREE - $1.50 MONEYMAKER

Dial, Tone or Coast Bar Soap 2-3 pack $1.99 (get $1 ECBs) Limit 1
$.35 SS 3/8
= $.64 after ECBs

Covergirl Outlast Lip Color or Stain $7 (get $3 ECBs) Limit 1
$1 P&G 5/3
= $3 after ECBs

Aveeno Shampoo, Conditioner or Nourishing Spray at $6.49 (get $2 ECBs) Limit 2
$1 Aveeno SS 4/5
$1.50 June All You Magazine
= $2.99 - $3.49
Not close to free, maybe, but a great price for quite expensive hair products.

Kashi Cereal $2.50
$1.50/2 printable
= $1.75 each

Remember:
SS - stands for Smart Source (one of the coupon inserts in the Sunday paper).
RP - stands for Red Plum (another newspaper coupon insert).
P&G - stands for Proctor & Gamble coupon insert
The dates refer to the date of the paper that carried that insert.
ECB stands for Extra Care Bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!