Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shopping Totals

I got some good bargains this week, Harris Teeter and Target especially.

I don't usually shop at Harris Teeter, except for triple coupons, but I couldn't pass up this cheese deal this week. I'm happy to look at this picture to see that for $22.10 I got a lot of really healthy food!
I got 10 packages or 5 lbs. of cheese for about $11.00! I make a lot of homemade pizza, so I know we will use the shredded cheese quickly. The Luigi's Italian Ice and the SuperPretzels were both BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 free), and at Harris Teeter that just means they ring up half price. With the doubled $.75 off coupons from last week's Red Plum insert, they were free! (We got some of the Super Pretzels at triple coupons not long ago and thought they were quite yummy.) You can see more specifics of this week's Harris Teeter deals here. They run through Tuesday.

At Target I spent $10.36 out of pocket and saved over $17 in coupons! Free salad dresssing and A-1 for $.19? You can't beat it! (Check out your Target matchups here, good through today.)

This week (and last week's) shopping:

CVS: $4.42 & $2.25
Harris Teeter: $22.10
Target: $10.36
Walmart: $20.87
Giant: $23.23

Total this week (and last week): $83.23
Total this month: $172.92
You can check out other people's great deals at Super Savings Saturday.
Also, my coupon giveaway ends at 1:00PM today. Be sure to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!