Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Tip

A quick, painless money-saving tip every Tuesday:

Join Ebates to get cash back on your online purchases. After you sign up for Ebates, you simply start at the Ebates site when you're doing online shopping. When you click on one of the participating retailers through the Ebates site and then make a purchase, Ebates gives you a small percentage of the purchase as cash back. Also, you can make bonuses by referring your friends to Ebates. (Full disclosure: I could make a bonus if you sign up through my link.)

There are tons of retailers that participate in Ebates. Some of the ones that I commonly use include Snapfish, Target, Ebay, and Restaurant.com. I joined Ebates around Christmas, and I recently just got my first check for $15. I don't place a lot of online orders, but it sure is nice to get a little something back when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!